To Register, you should:
1) Go back to the opening page and click on "Register." Follow the prompts. Record your user name and password.
2) After you register, you will receive an e-mail confirming your user name.
3) After the webmaster gets a message that you have registered, your account will be activated. (You must be current with your LitvakSIG dues to be activated. If you join, then register immediately, it may take a few hours before the treasurer receives your payment and notifies the webmaster that your dues are paid.)
4) You will receive a second e-mail notifying you that you can now log in.
Some Frequent Problems & their Solution
1) If you have never registered, you must register yourself. No one assigned passwords to this message board.
2) If you change your language to "English, American" then you must agree to the terms and conditions again.
3) After you receive your first e-mail with your user name and password, you must still wait for a second e-mail that tells you that you have been authorized to enter the message board.
4) If you sign up for the message board, but have not paid your dues, you will not get the second e-mail! This message board is for paid members of LitvakSIG only. If you donated to a translation project, but did not pay your dues, you are not a paid member.
5) If you would like to join or renew your membership, you can use our online secure website with a credit card.
Click here to go to our donation form.
6) If you receive a message from the webmaster that you have not paid your dues, and then you pay your dues, you will have to register again. You can use the same user name and password.
7) Some AOL members have had trouble seeing the confirmation code on the last registration screen. Please contact the webmaster if you have difficulty with this.